Friday, January 30, 2009

Winners of History Day-Congratulations!!!!!

Good Morning!

Here are some of the winners for History Day. There are a few entries still being considered, so the final list will be later today. But for now...........


Documentary: (still deciding on the rest)
Erickson and Isaac

Website:
James Platt

Exhibits:
Le Roi de France (Stephen's group, sorry forgot the titles this morning)
Mark Twain
Emerging Women
Philo Farnsworth
Patsy Mink

We are still considering 3 more exhibit entries!

Historical Papers:
Still in process of reading (Jeric I need yours today)

Performance:

Waiting on Monday for presentation

Thanks to those who really put forth a huge effort!! We still have some work to decide. For those listed above contact me today I need some information so I can enter your names to History Day. You MUST fill out a form so I can complete registration and then YOU must do registration as well and this ALL BY TUESDAY of next week.

Congrats to all!!