Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PDFs

I have uploaded and made page link to some of the PDFs I created. However I reached my "upload limit" today and I can't add any more (I reckon). One PDF refused to upload and I am kinda in a dliemna to figure out what to do about it.

Remember, test on Canada on Thursday (remember the extra credit)....I was going to throw in some Vocab from Latin America, but I will leave that alone for now.

Library People:

Go to the website on the parent letter and REVIEW for how to use the library. I will call about the parking problem (if there is one). I will also NEED ALL PERMISSION forms tomorrow morning. No one can ride with me remember. We are just meeting there and working together. Try to bring enough money for copies, paper for notes and resources, have your questions and TOPIC READY before you go, and give your driver some money for gas.

Meet me at the end of 4th to let me know whom to expect and who to keep up with on the way over. Only those with signed permission forms may go!!!

Don't forget money too! Bring enough for copies and enough if you end up eating. Copy cards are $1.

Thanks

Aly