Thursday, September 18, 2008

AP Exam Fees

Tomorrow

October 1st the deadline for the $31 per exam fee deposit toward any AP Exam. Unless you qualify for a free or reduced lunch, you must pay the deposit on time. Tomorrow you will all get information regarding your deposits!

I have yet to receive ONE emailed Word file on SPRITE we did in class. I don't want to give a poor grade for failing to email me a small file. This is a class work assignment and you TRULY need to email it to me as soon as possible so I can install it in the Smart Board tonight! We will work on this in class tomorrow and complete the class discussion. I only had four students come after class for DVD extra credit. We watched a DVD on the "Roanoke" colony. Be sure to have your study groups use SPRITE in organizing each chapter of learning.

Test next week on maps of Latin America, Central America, Canada,and the Caribbean. Study study study. I am trying to find an online test you can take from the pc to help you pass with a high grade!

Aly