Monday, September 22, 2008

Test Tomorrow!

Hey Guys:



Test tomorrow on the countries: Latin America/Central America (countries only); Canada (provinces and country); Greenland (yeah it is a part of the Americas technically geographically); North America (USA); Caribbean (countries/islands). No capitols, no rivers, no mountain ranges; no Presidents, or no waterfalls! Ok? Wish I had a nickel for all the inquiries I have had on this simple test! JUST BE SURE HOW TO SPELL THEM, no Bank of names!



An IB student made this site (forum), it is not endorsed by me and I have NOTHING to do with it, nor does JCHS. However, I hope it was created for HELPING and DISCUSSING the work for IB students in a productive helpful manner. If you have any problems with it, do not talk to me, talk to Jamie G. http://www.howtosurviveib.bbster.net/

Study tonight and be prepared to have SPRITE ready for Chapter 7 tomorrow.

ALY